Thursday, October 15, 2009

HW 11 - Self experiment 1

For my self-experimentation i had decided to go with digital fasting, not entirely but with certain digital devices. The reason i had decided to fast was because i was sort of forced to go that route, as my cellphone was shut off for a week and my ipod the battery shorted out. I were in school not texting people or fiddling with my cellphone, actually paying attention a small percentage more than before. I started to read my "feed" book everywhere i went on the trains and i actually finished it when told to only go up to 210. i personally consider this a huge goal for myself seeing how i haven't finished a novel in probably two years. No cellphone meant i was in bed earlier not texting hours into the night. I still kept up my television habit and aiming/fb, but i 'on those sites any longer than i normally would due to me being phone less.

No comments:

Post a Comment